Tip #2 For Clear Skin: Swap Coconut Milk For Dairy When Possible
- Coconut milk contains healthy fatty acids which increase the good cholesterol in your body.
- To make vitamin D, our body requires healthy levels of cholesterol, which coconut milk can help support.
- Coconut Milk is a great source of magnesium, providing around 89 milligrams per cup. MOST people are deficient in this mineral critical for health and energy
- Coconut Milk is a NUTRIENT DENSE food. Look at a carton next time you are in the store and you’ll see that it is rich in vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 as well as iron, selenium, calcium, iron, and phosphorus. These nutrients are ESSENTIAL for skin health!
- Coconut Milk (So Delicious brand and the like) is a key ingredient to our shake recipes. For example the Chocolate Decadence Breakfast Shake Recipe is our most popular shake recipe ever and it is GREAT for the skin.
- Next: Avoid This Food That Makes Your Skin Itchy!
- Get the $14 Cheat System Diet Cookbook Free Right Here
Comments are closed.