Tip #3 For Clear Skin: AVOID Gluten-Containing Grains
- Gluten-free foods and cookbooks have been exploding recently. The reason is that our bodies react poorly to the protein, to different degrees.
- New research is showing that MOST people have some level of Gluten Intolerance. The protein passes through the gut wall, causing an array of reactions.
- A Gluten Allergy occurs when your immune system has an overreaction to the gluten protein. Skin rashes, itching, hives and redness can be a result of this. 30% of people are now thought to be in this category.
- Celiac Disease is a full blown auto-immune condition, where the immune system has an abnormal response to gluten and attacks both the intestine and the cellular structure of the body!
- (The $14 Cheat System Diet Cookbook does not contain gluten, and does contain healthy grains. During our book launch we are offering this cookbook for free. You can get it right here.)
Comments are closed.