PS: Something that you might love- we put together some funny quotes, motivational quotes and thought provoking quotes.
Click here to see all 15.
PPS: If you have not downloaded your free copy of the PEERtrainer Cheat System, you can do so right here
The PEERtrainer Cheat System is a simple to follow diet, that makes weight loss easier and less frustrating. The objective is to help guide you towards a way of eating that will make it easier to lose weight, give you more energy and help you feel better.
When you enter your email below you will be sent a free copy of the diet! The PEERtrainer Cheat System is an advanced weight loss and health plan, made super easy, and designed to work with, not against how the brain actually works. Here are some leading doctors commenting on it:
“it works in a real way with how human psychology works…I love that it relates closely to how the brain likes to function…without crazy effort and with significant short-term gains.”
–Srini Pillay, MD, Harvard Medical School
“gives you the template to lose weight without sending your hormones in a disastrous death spiral.”
-Sara Gottfried, MD
“The Cheat System Diet is brilliant! Jackie Wicks understands how the brain works, and how habits are developed in the real world.”
–Steven Masley, MD, Assistant Professor University South Florida
Here is a quick summary of the important details of the PEERtrainer Cheat System
1. It Is Free. We reserve the right to change this in the near future, but everyone who gets on the “Cheat System” mailing list will get updates and revisions as long as they stay on the mailing list. There is a simple form at the bottom of this post to enter your email address. You’ll be sent the system and you’ll get on the list.
2. It Is Easy To Do. The PEERtrainer Cheat System is a PDF that consists of two lists of foods, a description of the system, and a very simple incentive system. We literally could have written a book about this, but we want to keep it as simple as possible.
3. You Can’t Fail At This. A lot of people have made incredible transformations using the various tools that PEERtrainer provides. But one thing we have observed is that everyone makes progress at different speeds. It is critically important. The Cheat System allows you to go at your own pace. You can do as much or as little as you want.
4. It Will Be Controversial. What we have done here is presented what we have seen work over the last 5 years at PEERtrainer. It is also what we do ourselves in our own life. When you see the list, you will probably have some questions. Just know that there are good reasons for everything we have put in there.
“By far one of the simplest systems I’ve ever tried and produced the results I wanted; it helped me drop 50 pounds and transition my way into making permanent changes in my eating style.” -Erin Evelyn, Flint, MI, USA
“Much easier to follow than other diets/trackers/changes I’ve tried, especially not having to keep track of every single morsel of food I eat. Only keeping track of cheats is SO much easier, and I always know I can eat off the free list if I’m hungry without feeling guilty!”
-AJ Kunsman; Vallejo, CA Sign Up Here For Instant Download
When it comes to dieting, MOST people are frustrated and confused. Many people are resentful and have given up. The reality is that scientists know a lot more than they used to. Here are 3 pieces of advice which causes the most frustration.
1. The first is the “no pain, no gain” culture of working out as hard as you can. It might feel good at the time, but if you exercise too hard, you are going to boost stress levels, burn sugar not fat, and keep fat on. Especially belly fat. YUCK.
2. The second is the whole idea of “everything in moderation” if you just need the right portions. The reality is that there are foods you want to try and avoid completely, without driving yourself nuts. If you only do portion control, even if you count fiber, fat etc- you will end up in a place of deep frustration.
3. The third is basically ANY diet where you have to stick to a plan. This includes the old style diets like Weight Watchers and even advanced elimination and detox diets. If you feel like bad about not sticking to your plan. YOU ARE DOING THE WRONG DIET.