Here’s a new recipe for some delicious cinnamon cookies!
- 1/2 cup almond flour or meal
- 3 TBS ground walnuts
- 1 TBS pure raw honey
- 1 TBS ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 TBS currants
- 1 egg
- Cookie sheet or baking stone
- *If using cookie sheet, use baking paper or parchment paper to prevent sticking
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Add all the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix
- Add honey, currants, and egg; mix well
- Make some small balls and place on the cookie sheet or baking stone
- Bake for 20 – 30 minutes
Cheat System Notes
Cinnamon Snap Cookies have roughly 550 calories per batch (5.5 cheats/batch). I’m unsure how many cookies this would make, but 3 servings is a safe estimate, so roughly 2 cheats/serving (550/3 = 183.33, rounding up to 200).
There are 20 grams of sugar in the entire recipe.
Comments are closed.