I haven’t found one diet tool better than a high nutrient soup for weight loss and satiety. Soups are my go to diet pill.
This Keilbasa Sausage Tuscan Kale and White Bean Soup has the highest nutrient product on the Andi scale (kale) an lots of fiber and my fav: sausage and parmesan cheese!
4 servings. 1 CHEAT per serving!
Here’s the Recipe:
1 Tbs Extra virgin olive oil
½ Sweet Yellow Onion, chopped
3 carrots, sliced
Sea Salt and pepper to taste
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ Kielbasa sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces
4 cups chicken broth (homemade or free-range organic)
1 can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
1 bay leaf
4 cups chopped kale (remove leaves from stems/center vein before chopping)
Parmesan cheese for garnishment
Large stock pot
1) Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium heat.
2) Add carrots and onions and season with salt and pepper, cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
3) Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds
4) Add kielbasa and cook for 3 more minutes.
5) Add chicken broth, scraping the bottom of the pot to loosen brown bits.
6) Add beans and bay leaf.
7) Turn heat to high and bring to a boil.
8) Stir in kale then place a lid on the pot.
9) Turn heat down to medium-low, and simmer until kale is tender, about 15 minutes.
10) Adjustment seasonings if necessary.
11) Remove bay leaf
12) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.