You just signed up to get a free copy of The Cheat System Diet Cookbook. If you like that, you are going to LOVE both the Cheat System Diet and the 21 Day Challenge.
The Cheat System Diet is a new book that we wrote- it represents the best synthesis of everything we have been doing at PEERtrainer over the years.
This is the best plan ever created- it works, it is proven and tested, and most of all it is doable and won’t drive you nuts. This is YOUR NEXT STEP.
Why Do We Use The Word Cheat?
Over the last 10 years we would see that WHATEVER kind of plan people were on, when they didn’t stick to it 100% they would feel like they “cheated” and would feel bad and quit for the day. In our view “cheating” on your diet is NORMAL, and we created a plan that took this into account. You do the work to eat as healthy a diet as you can, and when the wheels fall off for whatever reason, you don’t beat yourself up and you don’t feel guilty. This has been a key to the success of The Cheat System Diet.
Are You Great All Day and Then “Mess Up” At Night?
The Cheat System Diet was built with the understanding that so many of us do great with our diets and healthy eating plans during the day. But that after 5pm or so, the wheels just come off. We built a series of incentives and “tricks” to really help head this kind of behavior off at the pass, OR minimize the damage.
Do You Feel Pressured To Exercise a Lot, Even If You Are In Pain?
A key aspect of The Cheat System Diet is Chapter 3, which is titled Pain Equals Gain. In our experience, many people exercise to such a degree that it causes physical pain AND triggers fat storage, not fat burning. For many people, when they read Chapter 3 it liberates them from guilt and obligation around exercise. When people read the whole plan in the book, it gives them hope and makes them feel better, because we remove a lot of pressure and guilt. This IS an advanced weight loss plan, but we allow you to get there in a relaxed place that does not cause BRAIN CHAOS.
What Is BRAIN CHAOS and How Does The Cheat System Diet Help You Avoid It?
Brain Chaos is a term brought to us by Dr Srini Pillay at Harvard Medical School. He is a strong proponent of The Cheat System Diet because he understands, as a leading brain scientist, that the brain can only do so much at once. From his perspective, the brain WANTS to change, but needs to go at it’s own pace. The brain also likes good deals. Taking away all the food you love is not a good deal for the brain. Earning a treat as a reward for great work IS a good deal for the brain.
The Cheat System Diet 21 Day Challenge helps to pace you through the program in the book, and helps to really digest one key concept a day. It is more important that you LEARN the concepts in the book than doing a lot of action. In this case, doing less helps to lead to more success down the road. And more personal happiness and well being!
As Seen on TV!! Here Is A Video Segment That I Did For CBS Los Angeles Recently:
How This Works:
After you purchase a copy of The Cheat System Diet (you can get immediate access to the Kindle version on Amazon right here, or you can walk into your local Barnes and Noble or Books a Million and walk out with a copy) sign up for free with just your email.
When you sign up (link to sign up here) you will get an email each morning with an action item to focus you on one critical component of the book and the plan. There are many things here that you really don’t want to ignore- this is not just about diet and nutrition.
In fact, some of the things NOT related to diet and nutrition are actually more important for success, because these are things that people are the LEAST likely to do, in our experience.
Like all PEERtrainer programs, this is going to have a strong PEER support component, and lots of interaction and q&a. We will be making our customer team available for support. We also request your feedback during the process.
Join us here for free, and you will be sent your first days challenge. When you do ONE thing a day, this boosts your odds to success in a big way.
PS: If you did not pick up your copy of the book, get it here on Amazon! Thank you!
What Are People On Amazon Saying About The Cheat System Diet? Here Is A Sample:
“I have been a Vegan for about 1 year and have been creeping up in weight ever since. This is especially disturbing because I workout hard every day and run 2 fitness related companies. When you go Vegan the days of a low calorie, low carb egg white omelet for dinner are over. You need to find vegan foods that a voluminous and nutritious, but low in calories. I had a really tough time finding the right foods to curb my hunger and affect the scale. The feeling of waking up every morning and not seeing a change was depressing to say the least. I was really losing hope. Reading the cheat system diet was like being smacked in the head like in the V-8 commercials. As I was reading I kept saying, “yeah that’s right, I should do that, and that”.
FINALLY someone made a list for me of the foods that I could eat that would fill my belly and not tip the scale. I started substituting Jackie’s recommendations for many of the things that I was currently eating. Simple! Effective! I have not seen 193 on the scale for months, I just hit that this morning. I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TURN THIS AROUND WITHOUT THIS BOOK!” (Blake Kassel, founder of Bodylastics and Live Exercise)
“This book has been life changing and life saving for me. It is filled with helpful and knowledgeable tips and information to help you become the person you want to be. It is for the person who lives in the real world of “family parties”, “work functions”, “lunch with the girls”, “last minute get togethers”, “special dinners out”. You name it, this book teaches you to deal with and conquer your problems with these or any other situations. And we all have them. I love it because it is healthy eating plus how to deal with the emotional junk that always tags along on these journeys. It teach you how you can “cheat” and actually enjoy your life without all the guilt. I have been doing it for 7weeks. I feel awesome, have tons of energy, tons of motivation, got rid of my depression, lost 25 pounds so far.” (Roberta S)
What PEERtrainer Members Are Saying About The Cheat System Diet
We have started a survey to collect feedback from our community members about The Cheat System Diet. We asked how they liked the book so far and also how long they have been a part of PEERtrainer. Here is a sample:
1. Just got the book, love it so far. I’ve read several other books – problem with them is I don’t really want to be a ‘diet expert’ I just want to know what to do! A little why, but not the entire scientific explanation that at the end I’m thinking – so what do I do with that? How does that apply – love that you have figured that out for us!
2. I love the book. I have just started reading it but already feel that this is a lifestyle change that I am going to be able to make and stick with. The recipes seem easy to understand and everything that I have tried so far tastes delicious- not like diet food, and it is also filling!! I am a new member to peertrainer.
3. I am loving the book! Im fascinated by the alignment exercises and have implemented it into my routine hoping to bring relief to painful shoulders that cause numbness in my hands when I over do. Im also fascinated by Dr. Sarnos beliefs on the mind-body and am doing EFT on personal issues and have started writing in my journal about feelings once again. I have been with PEERtrainer for a month now and am enjoying all the help I can get. Thank you
4. I just joined PEERtrainer almost 2 weeks ago. I love the book and have to digest it slowly. I have to keep pausing so I can reflect on how it relates to me. I’m digging up stuff that I’ve been dieing to get out and face for years. Its affecting my thinking patterns throughout the day. Its not something I want to read through quickly. Its a lifechanger!
5. I just got the book 2 days ago and am thrilled to have it in my hands. I’m telling everyone I know to order it so they too can have it. I believe I joined Peertrainer early on, within the first year or two of inception. It’s been such a part of my life, for so long that I can’t remember when I first joined. I believe that the skills I have developed through peer trainer have empowered me to make very big changes in my life. For that I’ve very grateful. THANK YOU PEERTRAINER!!!!!!!!
6. I have only read a little in the book, however what I’ve read is freeing, it’s not about being perfect, but moving in a direction to where I can embrace a healthier lifestyle. It is a relief and in my mind I’m thinking “I can do this!” I really like the book.
7. I’ve just ordered the book from Amazon. It should arrive early next week. My father has been a member of the PEERtrainer community for years and recommended it highly. I’ve just registered, so this is my first experience.
8. I love the book. Haven’t quite finished it, but I’m getting there. Can’t wait to get started this week. I’ve been a totally inactive member for quite a while–was really trying some other things, low carb in particular, but though I believe in the eating program, I just can’t stay on it forever…I always fall off. That’s why I am so drawn to this program. Thanks!!
9. I loved the book! It is so different from ALL the diets books I’ve read. Congratulations! I contacted the PEERtrainer community through Kindle, when I learned about your book. Today, Friday, I am starting with my Eats and Cheats. I have to loose almost 30 pounds. I will let you know how I am doing. Until then, thanks again for giving me hope. Marcela
10. Jackie, I am so thankful that you wrote the Cheat Diet book. I have been a member since December 2005, and although PEERtrainer has become my number one go-to place for healthy information, guidance, encouragement, shakes and supplements, I do not relate to interacting on the computer. No matter my repeated commitments to do so, it is tough for me to go online everyday. I recently created a daytimer-type folder that I enjoy using to track food, exercise and journal, and now I have your book which provides me easy access to the Cheat Diet details and your GREAT perspective which helps me tremendously. I have yet to read through the whole book but I love what you say about exercise. I immediately felt relief from the excessive stress I feel about exercise, and I now feel this knowing inside that I am going to be able to do it – easily, gently, yet powerfully. I attribute many of my successes to the your dedicated work. Thank you! Mary B
11. I LOVE the book so far. I have been dieting forever and this is the first thing that makes sense. It balances really healthy eating with self love. I have been a member of PEERtrainer for a while – but haven’t been active in the group. Am looking forward to jumping in with this challenge.
12. I love the book. In particular, I love how sustainable I can see this plan being for me for the long term. I have already learned a lot of valuable info about my personal food intolerances/weaknesses through JJ Virgin and Dr. Sara Gottfried, but my “mom” lifestyle seems more similar to Jackie: sometimes the only option really is pizza! And my body really can handle that for the one meal, but I have always struggled with the all or nothing mentality that sends me to the birthday cake and party favors that same night and day after. That is not so easy on my body!!! So thank you, Jackie, for helping me on my way to what I hope is lifelong health. I need self forgiveness maybe a bit more than big sets of rules.
13. Just starting book but it seems like you are describing me in the introduction! Been in Peertrainer for almost three years July 2011.
14. I just finished reading through the book once & I know a book is good when I’ve highlighted almost all of the book lol I plan on spending Mother’s Day re-reading it & making notes & creating my own personal cheat sheets based on the books information. As soon as I read the book (last week) for the first time I joined the PT community. Thank you so much for this great book!!
15. The book is wonderful and explains a lot. Member of PEERtrainer community about a month.
16. I’m new to the Peertrainer community – about one month, and haven’t yet gotten really involved. I received the book this week and am about halfway through it. I think it’s great – I’m excited to see something that will finally allow me to eat a healthy diet and live my life at the same time. I love being a part of a group challenge and am really excited for the 21 day group to start.
17. I am loving the book; it makes so much sense to me. What I love is that I know all the information about nutrition, and I always have, but this actually gives me a concrete plan to put it into good use. Having emotional eating issues since high school (it’s either eating disorder or extra weight- no in between), I need to have that element addressed for me, and it has been now! It’s a start!! I have just joined the PEERtrainer community this week.
18. I LOVE the book! There is just something about having a book to page through and go back to that I like much better than reading on the web! I love you e-mail and being able to post in groups, but the book for recipes and all the other information it contains is my way to learn. Thanks for all you have done and continue to do. I am so thankful I found you. I have removed my self from all the other “health/ diet” groups and am cancelling my weightwatchers online account which I paid for and rarely could manage to do. It was too much work when the foods you ate weren’t listed and most things you can scan the lable for was food we shouldn’t be eating. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for making this something doable. I am looking forward to incorporation your entire program into my life….
19. I love the book and I am so happy that this great content has been put together in a format that will more readily reach the masses. I have been a member of peer trainer for about 5 years. I’d like to mention that over these 5 years I have really struggled with work/life balance which has resulted in my own inability to stay on track with my health. That said, the knowledge that I’ve acquired from peer trainer has always been ‘there’ in the back of my mind. The good news is, I am now ready to do what it takes to get my work/life balance and health in order and I don’t feel like I’m starting at ground zero. Rather, I am ready to apply what I’ve learned. Thanks for all that you are doing. It is not only very helpful, but important.
20. I love how self-honoring the book is. And especially love the magic fridge. This is gold! Always looking for grab-and-go good-for-me foods!! The psychology behind the book is well founded. As for the PEERtrainer community, I just joined.
21. I became a part of the community when I ordered the book, about 2 weeks ago. I received the book and have just begun reading. Can’t believe that you identify all my issues right up front. When did you visit my home? It is easy to read and if I didn’t have to work, I would have read until I reached the last page without stopping. But what I have read makes me feel optimistic that this is something I can do. I am looking forward to what I CAN do. Thank you.